top of page
Thank you for your interest in test knitting the Jonquil Sweater pattern.
This sweater is a top down yoke style sweater knit in fingering weight yarn. It can be knit and worn comfortably with anywhere from 2-10" of ease. A few things to note before signing up:
1. The deadline for testing for sizes up to size 4 is July 1, 2021. Larger sizes need to have complete yoke and one sleeve complete by July 1, 2021. This pattern will be completely tech edited by the time test knit starts.
2. You can use any yarn you would like as long as you are able to get gauge.
The Yarnery has graciously agreed to give a 10% discount if you chose to use Anthology Meadow. A code will be given once you have accepted the test knit.
3. Talk about the pattern on all your social media! Share photos, thoughts and release date. This is not a secret project!.
4. If you have a Ravelry page, please create a project and link it to the pattern page once it is released.
5. There will be a small list of questions at the end of the test that I would ask you to fill out. This will be sent out closer to the end of the test.
6. I will be creating a group on either on Instagram or possible in a members section on my website so we can keep in touch, get questions answered or talk about issues you might be having.
Click on button to download a PDF of Materials or Sizing sheet
bottom of page